The Burton Ignis Home Fire Size 1 comes with an easy to use electronic lock. It has been certified by ECBS to EN14450 S2. This safe benefits from a £4,000 cash rating or £40,000 for valuables.
It is also certified to NT 017-60P, giving 60 minutes fire protection for paper. Inside there is a handy tray – useful for organizing your valuables.
For the rating to apply, this safe should be secured to a solid floor. Full instructions are available on our website. Our stockists can also arrange an installation service if required.
One smaller size and two larger models are available in the range.
- £4,000 Cash rating or £40,000 valuables rating for jewellery
- Independently tested and certified to EN14450 S2 by ECBS
- Insurance approved by the Association of Insurance Surveyors – AiS
- Built to a Police Preferred Standard – Secured by Design
- Independently tested and certified to NT 017-60P Paper
- Offers up to 60 minutes fire protection for paper documents
Sizes and More Details
- 4 Sizes available in the range
- Handy plastic tray – ideal for organising valuables
- Passport holder and key hooks on the rear of the door
- Motion sensor LED light – powered by AAA batteries -included
- 30mm Thick door with 3 way locking bolts
- Safe door opens to 180 degrees to allow full access
- High security electronic lock powered by 1 x 9V battery – supplied
- EN1300 Class B certified lock
- 1 Master code and 9 user codes
- 6 digit user programmable PIN codes
- Time delay functionality
- Low battery level indicator by a series of beeps
- We recommend where possible to secure this model to a concrete floor
- 2 x Pre-drilled fixing holes in the base
- Supplied with 2 x 12mm diameter fixing bolts – suitable for concrete
- Optional fixing kits for other surfaces – please contact a local stockist