Our Shutter Lock is designed to protect roller shutters from being forced open. This product comes in multiple parts, yet easy to install. Constructed from zinc plated steel and supplied with a stainless steel disc padlock.
It can be installed on different types of shutters for greater flexibility. It can be used on shutters with a lip or those without. You have a choice of 3 different types of fitting to suit your shutters.
- Floor Mounting Plate: 130mm high x 115mm wide
- Shutter Mounting Plates: 30mm & 40mm high x 150mm wide
- British Made engineered product
- Laser cut parts
- Zinc plated for a longer lasting finish
- Fully welded construction
- 2 Year standard warranty
- Register your product with us online.
- Terms and conditions apply
- Stainless steel 70mm disc padlock
- Key lock – two keys supplied
- Features an anti-drill plate on the cylinder
- Flooring plate needs to be secured to a concrete base
- Supplied with 4 x M8 diameter 50mm long bolts – suitable for concrete
- Also supplied with 2 x M10 65mm and 2 x M10 40mm coach bolts
- 3 Fitting options – as shown on option photo
Related Garage and Door Security Products