The Burton Home Safe Size 1 has been certified by ECBS to EN1143-1 Grade 0. It benefits from a £6,000 cash rating or £60,000 for valuables. For access there is an easy to use electronic lock with number keypad.
In addition to the security, this model is certified to EN15659 LFS 30P. Providing up to 30 minutes fire protection for paper.
For the rating to apply, this safe should be secured to a solid floor. Full instructions are available on our website. Our stockists can also arrange an installation service if required.
Two larger models are available in the range.
- £6,000 Cash rating or £60,000 valuables rating for jewellery
- Independently tested and certified to EN1143-1 Grade 0 by ECBS
- Insurance approved by the Association of Insurance Surveyors – AiS
- Built to a Police Preferred Standard – Secured by Design
- Independently tested and certified to EN15659 LFS 30P
- Offers up to 30 minutes fire protection for paper documents
Sizes and More Details
- 3 Sizes available in the range
- 30mm Thick door with 3 way locking bolts
- Locking bolts are 23mm diameter
- Dog bolt on hinge side for protection against hinge attacks
- Safe door opens to 180 degrees to allow full access
- Supplied with one removable shelf
- High security electronic lock powered by 1 x 9V battery – supplied
- EN1300 Class B certified lock
- 1 Master code and 8 user codes
- 6 digit user programmable PIN codes
- Time delay functionality
- We recommend where possible to secure this model to a concrete floor
- 2 x Pre-drilled fixing holes in the base
- 2 x Partially drilled fixing holes in the rear
- Supplied with 2 x 12mm diameter 150mm long fixing bolts – suitable for concrete