The Burton Ignis Home Fire Size 0 features a high security key lock. It has been certified to EN14450 S2 by ECBS. This gives it a £4,000 cash rating or £40,000 for valuables.
It is also certified to the well respected NT 017-60P standard. This is a fire test and means the Ignis has 60 minutes fire protection for paper.
Inside there is a handy tray – useful for organizing your valuables. Three larger sizes are available in the range. This model is the only size that features a key lock. All other sizes come with an easy to use electronic lock.
For the rating to apply, this safe should be secured to a solid floor. Full instructions are available on our website. Our stockists can also arrange an installation service if required.
- £4,000 Cash rating or £40,000 valuables rating for jewellery
- Independently tested and certified to EN14450 S2 by ECBS
- Insurance approved by the Association of Insurance Surveyors – AiS
- Built to a Police Preferred Standard – Secured by Design
- Independently tested and certified to NT 017-60P Paper
- Offers up to 60 minutes fire protection for paper documents
Sizes and More Details
- 4 Sizes available in the range
- Handy plastic tray – ideal for organising valuables
- Passport holder and key hooks on the rear of the door
- Motion sensor LED light – powered by AAA batteries -included
- 30mm Thick door with 3 way locking bolts
- Safe door opens to 180 degrees to allow full access
- High security 7 lever double bitted key lock – supplied with two keys
- EN1300 Class A certified lock
- Additional keys can be ordered – best done at time of order
- We recommend where possible to secure this model to a concrete floor
- 2 x Pre-drilled fixing holes in the base
- Supplied with 2 x 12mm diameter fixing bolts – suitable for concrete
- Optional fixing kits for other surfaces – please contact a local stockist