The Burton Amario Grade 3 Size 2 – Electronic Lock is certified to a £35,000 cash rating or £350,000 for valuables. For you peace of mind, it is insurance approved by the AiS – Association of Insurance Surveyors.
The easy to use digital lock features 1 master code and 1 user code for access.
Inside this model, there are two shelves supplied which are adjustable.
If you prefer, this model is available with a high security key lock.
- £35,000 Cash rating or £350,000 valuables rating for jewellery
- Independently tested and certified to EN1143-1 Grade 3 by ECBS
- Approved by the Association of Insurance Surveyors – AiS
- Built to a Police Preferred standard – Secured by Design
Sizes and More Details
- 2 Sizes available in the range
- This model comes complete with two adjustable shelves
- 3 Point locking bolts of 25mm diameter secure door in place
- Dog bolt on the hinge side secures door against hinge attacks
- Pre-drilled 10mm cable hole in top right hand rear corner
- 50mm Thick steel door
- High security electronic lock – powered by 1 x 9 volt battery
- 1 Master code and 1 user code
- Battery located externally for easy change
- Low battery warning – series of beeps when correct code entered
- Tested and certified to EN1300 and VdS Class B
- We recommend where possible to secure this model to a concrete floor
- Designed to be secured to a suitable wall or floor
- Comes with pre-drilled holes in the back and base for fixing
- Fixing hole in rear is partially drilled
- Supplied with 1 x 18mm diameter x 150mm long fixing bolt – suitable for concrete