The Heinen Metal+ heavy duty, high security steel doorsets offer an unrivalled combination of performances. Options include burglary, fire, smoke, bullet & blast resistance, alongside high acoustic & thermal performance as well as options for emergency & panic escape. From the simplest to the most demanding requirements Burton Security have it covered.
The Metal+ steel doors have always remained faithful to their primary objective: to provide protection while guaranteeing stability and robustness that enable heavy-duty use of the door.
We have been providing physical security solutions for the UK’s infrastructure, network and businesses for over 25 years. Our markets include Medical, Prison, Police, Banking and ATM, Culture, sports & education, Retail stores, Social, Tunnel, Transport, Airports, Rail & car parks, Energy, Gas, water and the power industry, Architecture and Residential premises requiring a high level of security.
SECURITY AND FIRE DOORS RANGE
- Fire doors
- Tunnel fire doors
- Burglary resistant partitions and doors
- Prison doors
- Acoustic doors
- Blast proof doors
- Swing doors
- Double doors with no priority direction of opening
- XXL doors
- Two-way doors
- Doors, frames & glazed units
- Surface mounted door
Components of the Metal+ door
- Internal tubular steel framework
- Screwed on metal sheets in galvanised or stainless steel
- Adjustable screwed on hinges for precision fitting
The winning combination for a minimal total cost
- Robustness and extreme mechanical resistance
- Very low cost of use : simple to replace components + low maintenance
- Combining high performance features
- 10 or 15 years warranty defined by the installation method
Metal+ Doors have the following basic performance features
- Frame (steel sheet 15/10 or 20/10) covering the thickness of the reveal for an attractive finish (with optional thermal break).
- Double lip seal.
- Insulation around the edges of the door (with intumescent material for fire doors).
- Tubular steel structure (60 x 60 x 2 mm).
- Door skin comprising 15/10 galvanised steel sheet screwed into the tubular structure and individually replaceable.
- Self-lubricating hinges, adjustable and replaceable, screwed into the tubular door structure.
- Hyper-strong synthetic material (for optimum protection of the insulation or intumescent material incorporated into the door leaf).
Combining bespoke performance features
Heinen doors can combine performance features on a bespoke basis. Depending on your needs, one or more performance features are added to the basic, robust METAL+ door.
- EN 1627-1630
- RC2, RC3, RC4, RC5
- NF P20-551 & NF P20-311
- Niv.5 cat.B / Niv.5 cat.B+
- EN 1634-1
- EI1 30, 60, 120
- EI2 30, 60, 120, 180, 240
- EW 30, 60, 120, 180, 240
- HCM 120/CN240 (N3)
- EN 1522-1523
- FB4, FB5, FB6, FB7
- EN 179 & EN 1125
- (emergency exit devices)
- EN 10077-1 & EN 10077-2
- Up to 1,5 W/m2K
- EN 1634-3
- Sa, Sm (200 °C)
- EN 12211 & EN 12210
- EN 1027 & EN 12208
- E0 to E9 + E750
- EN 1026 & EN 12207
- L1, L2, L3, L4
- EN 717-1 : Rw (C ; Ctr) dB (A)
- 36 (-1 ; -2) to 55 (-2 ; -7)
- On demand
- Only in static calculations
METAL+ DOORS – AT THE HEART OF EVERY HEINEN DOOR